WHAT'S NEW

TCV project helps smes enhance capacity building

by VTV423 June 2017 Last updated at 22:08 PM

VTV.vn - The Vietnam Trade Capacity Vietnam Project (TCV) funded by the European Union officially concluded this morning in Hanoi.

The project had a total budget of 525 thousand USD, of which 90% was funded by the EU, and the remaining 10% came from a corresponding fund from Vietnamese parties.

After three years of implementation, the TCV project has collaborated with business associations nationwide to organise training courses and seminars for its members and has also submitted its findings from three research projects to policy makers. The TCV also organised a core business network of 32 groups with 429 members, which began to spread widely and proved its effectiveness within the business community. On this occasion, a seminar on enhancing accessibility of small and medium sized enterprises with the National Technology Innovation Fund was also organised to help firms gain better access to capital from state support funds.

Tags:

Top VND Exchange Rates

Auto-refesh 15m

USD

EUR

AUD
1 VND
Inverse:
0.00004
22,510.0
0.00004
25,226.0
0.00006
15,674.0

Mid-market rates: 2023-06-06 16:05 UTC

WEATHER FORECAST