WHAT'S NEW

Child Player aired on VTV3 since October 5

by Hồng Quân04 October 2019 Last updated at 00:00 AM

VTV.vn - Child Player 2019 with the criteria of training according to the international soccer training programs will reveal potential players for Vietnamese football.

The 2019 Child Player got attention right from the registration round. This year, the kid players aged 10 to 12 years old, were directly recruited by the coaching staff from all parts of the country through the selection events in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. This year's selection is said to be much tougher than previous seasons with 3 rounds of challenges and knockout.

The three rounds of the contest are Physical, Skills and Face-to-Face will assess the resistance, technique and will of the candidates.

Immediately after being sorted out from more than 1,000 applications, 20 young players will travel throughout the country from Dong Nai to Binh Duong, Ben Tre, Ho Chi Minh City, Quang Ninh, Hung Yen and Hanoi. At the end of the journey in Vietnam, they will also have a 4-day trip to Korea. This is an opportunity for them to explore the culture of this country and play with the international kid team Choi Kang Hee Youth Team.

As the main coach, former player Nguyen Hong Son shared his own concern: "As a coach, I have put a lot of thought into how to have a more innovative coaching method every year. The training standards for candidates this year will be the most comprehensive, accordingly, 60% of the training program will be dedicated to soccer technique, the remaining 40% will be the teaching of soft skills, style, as well as fitness. Through the process of training and competition, the coach hopes to create a new generation players who can continue the success of the current national U23 team".

Top VND Exchange Rates

Auto-refesh 15m

USD

EUR

AUD
1 VND
Inverse:
0.00004
22,510.0
0.00004
25,226.0
0.00006
15,674.0

Mid-market rates: 2019-11-18 20:31 UTC

WEATHER FORECAST